Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Presidential Motorcades... FAWK!!!

This is a rant, so gauge yourself accordingly...

I'M SO TIRED OF RUNNING INTO THIS SHIT!!! ARE CHENEY AND BUSH FOLLOWING ME? WTF?

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo completely done with Presidential Motorcades! Dogeater and I had a discussion about this yesterday... These fuckers need to sit in traffic like the rest of us! You mean to tell me it takes about 10 cops on motorcycles, 5 SUV's and an additional 10 cop cars to transport these fuckers to the White House? Are you kidding me?

Ok, I get it that I live about 4 1/2 blocks from the White House, but damn. Nobody wants Bush or Cheney. Hell, I'd be that bitch that would flick them off if sitting at a light next to their limo. Trust.

Whats worse is they always 'get me' when I'm late for some shit, (like work) or coming home and really not feeling some bullshit. Isn't there an underground transit system for Gov't officials? I know one runs from the Pentagon. My pops hipped me to this when he was in the military and testified before the Senate. Shit, Bush and Cheney need to work from home. It's not like they are doing anything relevant anyways. Telecommute dammit.

Stop wasting my time and my fucking commute. I have more important shit to do than to look at a whole bunch of flashing lights and noise fuckery while these shitheads get to their destination and further fuck up this nation.

RANT ACCOMPLISHED. DONE AND DONE.

No comments: