Monday, May 19, 2008

Madcap Fuckery and Mayhem...

The last time this happened, I had just turned 21 and was shitfaced in a club. This must be the 10th anniversary of my retardedness...



My boy Berto invited me to the Taste of Arlington and I must say that we had a damn good time. Dogeater joined us and fuckery ensued. I still have the taste of PF Changs in my mouth, but I digress...



I GOT KICKED OUT OF A DAMN BAR!!!



So, Berto was bumping his gums about throwing a pitcher of water on me, and I was like 'word?!'. It just so happened that the waitress was a woman and she placed it next to me. (thanks girlfriend!) I threw that pitcher directly at him. Doused. Done and done....



Maybe not. Berto was salty as hell. He then proceeds to get a pitcher of tea and douse me. Well, the tool of a Manager, in a lame attempt to flex his 'authoritah' - (seriously, this was the guy you made fun of in high school who thinks that restaurant management is the stepping stone to lets say, becoming the president...fucktard) told us we had to leave. Mind you, Berto works for this restaurant group as a bartender, so he knew this guy well. Berto proceeds to eat fries and order a shot of Tuaca while I hear repeated chants of 'you guys have to leave', 'give them their check.... no shots for him', (the bartender ignored him and passed the Tuaca) 'they have to leave' and 'do you want your fries packaged? you gotta go'. I had a kool aid grin on my face and the peeps around us were nonetheless amused.



I think they thought that a fight was gonna break out. I mean, I was the ONLY Black chick in there and throwing liquid on Black folks doesn't work. Since we don't swim, we sure as hell ain't feelin' getting wet. I'm just sayin'...


ADDENDUM: THE MANAGER GOT FIRED! LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR HIM TO HIT UP ITT TECH OR SOME SHIT... KARMA IS A BITCH IN STILETTOS, STABBING HIM STRAIGHT IN THE NUTS! DOUCHEBAG...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyd, it might have been your first time being kicked out of a bar in a longggg time, but remember when you & I got kicked out of Camelot last year?!? And at least MBP lets you pass out, or else you could probably at that to the list, too. hahaha

Token Black Chick said...

Damn... You're right. Except, for Camelot we never technically GOT IN... ;-)